Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mitsudomoe - Episode 13 (END


You can finally see the Marui triplets hang out together, although its only in the last segment of the show. And as you may know, its the last episode of Mitsudomoe! And in my opinion, this is the best one I've ever watched ever since this was aired. XD

just gonna post some screenies and I'll leave it to your imagination. Wouldn't want to spoil you since its the last to be aired. Gotta wait for the second season to come ^^

---









...and it ends... T_T


---

My Final Thoughts...

LOLI + MOE + TSUNDERE + YANDERE + BOOBS + HUMOUR + SENTAI + lots of misunderstanding = EPICNESS!!!

This is one of the most successful series to be released last summer. And I'm really looking forward to the next season this Winter... I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment