Monday, September 20, 2010

Kynte's Anime Blog List for Fall 2010 - It's full of MOE Madness this Season

Ok, since I'm doing nothing I think I should make my blog list for Fall 2010. I really hate to talk about preview stuff for upcoming series so I'll just make it short. Lolicomplex will post his fall anime 2010 anime list later on. He is doing something stupid, again, with his god damn life. I was just kidding Loli-kun, don't take it to your heart. xP. Anyways, here we go.

Top Priorities!!




Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 
 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない

I have been reading the manga and light novel thus far and I must say that this is one good anime adaptation for this upcoming season. The story revolves around the view point of Kyousuke, a normal boy who loves to live in simple life but she has a sister, a super cute sister and super model, Kirino. Apparently his little sister has some fetish with animes and hentais (incest to be precise) as her guilty pleasure. AIC as the production team plus some fucking well-known seiyus this is a must watch series for fall!.

Sora no Otoshimono: Forte
そらのおとしものf (フォルテ)
Do I really have to make an introduction about this series? I guess not, unless you didn't watch the fucking awesome season one! you missed the flying panties! SnO season 1 has been awarded as the best comedy and ecchi anime of year 2009 in Random Curiosity and plus new characters, plus another pair of oppai's what more can you ask for? Better watch this! 


Bakuman
バクマン

From the writer and illustrator of DEATH NOTE comes a brand new anime title (came from the manga, actually) Bakuman, Moritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi are pretty much foils of each other. Mashiro, an average 9th grade student but talented artist, and Takagi, an overall advanced 9th grader and aspiring writer. After great convincing, Takagi convinces Mashiro to join him in becoming the greatest mangakas Japan has ever seen. Takagi, with his gift of writing, hopes to become a successful mangaka, and Mashiro, with his gift of art, hopes to marry the girl of his dreams, Azuki Miho. JC Staff (Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Toradora, Shana) will be the production team, I'm just a big fan of JC Staff that's all so I'll give it a shot. I have been hearing lots of good reviews for this series as well. I'd better read and watch this at the same time. :)

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai 
神のみぞ知るセカイ

It's a story of a hikokomori who loves playing hardcore galge's / ero-games force to interact with 3D girls because of some sort of agreement. Originality as it's finest, the story is pretty awesome plus great character illustration. Must watch. PS: Keima reminds me of Lelouch of Code Geass Hishishishishi

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls
百花繚乱 サムライガールズ

I have nothing much to say about this one. I really really like how creative Arms did for the censorship, the ink spat thingy. The story takes place in Japan in the early 21st century, in an alternate reality where the Tokugawa Shogunate has remained in power. In this reality, student councils are tasked with oppressing schools. Yagyuu Muneakira is a high school student who rebels against his student council with the help of girls who've had the names of famous samurai heroes passed on to them. If you want some good action and girls with swords better watch this series. Definitely one of my watch list this fall season.

Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector 
 スーパーロボット大戦OG ジ・インスペクター

It's mecha that's why I'm gonna blog this show. It's all about huge robots waging wars just like Gundam that loves wasting metals all over the "space". I haven't play the game, neither GBA or Play Station but I heard the animation is utterly awesome. That's just based on what I have read on some reviews on the inturnetz.

PS: After watching the promotional video of Star Driver I might blog it because of a la Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann style of animation and plus it's Bones! Bones made awesome things nowadays!

No comments:

Post a Comment