Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mitsudomoe episode 12


LOL I thought this was going to be the last episode XD well anyway another won't change the fact that it will end so soon. Damn I wish its winter already!

Its a bit late to highlight the talles girl in the class

She's Miyashita, the one who was always with Sugisaki along with the other girl-I-forgot-the-name-sorry. And she doesn't stand out in the class, even with her height. The only thing that made her classmates recognize her is her two hairpins on her bangs.


She was curious about Hitoha and her anti-social attitude that she even took great measures to get to know more of Hitoha, until she made Hitoha revealed her secret - which is a good thing I suppose.


Indeed, I'd have enough since the first episode

Another part of Satou the pervert



And another episode of Yabecchi's room

No comments:

Post a Comment