Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hyakka Ryouran: Saumari Girls - Episode 01


First Kiss
Farsto Kisto (lol)

This is just an advance screening of Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls (Countless Flower Rapidly Blooming: Samurai Girls) the 2nd episode will be air on fall so we will have to wait for so long again to see what happen next in the story. Arms, from the production team of Ikki Tousen, Queens Blade and Kite Liberator here's a brand new ecchi & action pact anime series. The production itself is very well famous for it's voluptuous character design of girls and a good action scene which I terribly doubt. The story takes place in Japan in the early 21st century, in an alternate reality where the Tokugawa Shogunate has remained in power.

Plot: As I said earlier - The story takes place in Japan in the early 21st century, in an alternate reality where the Tokugawa Shogunate has remained in power. The only thing that proves this is the 21st century is the digicam. Anyways, it's a original story ... no manga brought into anime thingy. Well, for me it's always good to see an anime with original story :D And one more thing it's all about boobies and crotches :D

Art: I really enjoy the animation did by Arms here. Water Coloring with ink as the censorship is creative. Character illustration loving it specially the ending theme Hnnnnnnggggggggggg ~ !! Sugoi!

Screen Captures in OP & ED
Sounds: I'll just base this in Opening & ED song and some of background musics. Well so far it's fairly good kinda like the OP sung Hataka, Aki. The ED is thumbs down. BGM's / Sound effects in fighting seen fairly good. This is not my forte :P

Characters: I enjoy the character specially Sanada voice by Rie Kugumiya (<3) and Matabei big boobies. I don't care about the guy character. Jubei, I'm quite familiar with Yagyu Jubei split-personality character I think it's because of Jubei-chan anime. Fairly good.

Overall & Enjoyment: If it's not obvious I enjoy big bust and crotch shots of the anime ... I'm looking forward what will happen next on the story. Like the art. Yeah, if you love fan-sabisu animu with action in it you better try this :D

PS: This is not actually an episode 1 blog. I'm too lazy to make a paragraph form blog for this .... the story is still vague for me. Need to watch more to make a good blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment