Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello Readers of Baka Kynte!


It's been 3 weeks since I first nagged an author of BakaKynte (namely LoliComplex) to let me join the posting fun here. Thanks to the invite from Kynte, I can now post some stuff and become an author for this site too. Yay! XD

Moving on... Hello again, Lyrad here! Like all other authors here, I like anime and J-Music. Most of my wanted animes fall on the "Slice of Life" and "Shounen". You could call me the "typical anime watching jerk", quite true, but sometimes, I wander off to different anime genres. Be warned, I don't watch ecchi /hentai, not that I don't like it or I hate it, I just don't watch it. ^_^"

My specialty falls on Music and Games. Specifically, music and games that come from Japan. I even try to keep updated on the Oricon Charts just to see if there are new songs to listen to. I'll probably be still askin' permission from this sites "leader" if I'm allowed to post things like that here. I've been warned by LoliComplex on what type of games to post here, so I should probably ask first if I could post a post or not. Ehehehe... ^_^"

Anyway, I hope you watch out for my post here at BakaKynte.

I know I'll have a hell lot of fun joining this site. See you soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment