Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Untitled Update

So basically I posted something like this because I'm bored. ~ Oh, what should I write down here. hmmm, let me see. Okey, I think an update will do, that's Oreimo on the top, Ruri is so cute eating pizza while Kirino tsundereing her. I was planning to make a banner out of it but find something much cuter than it so I decided to put the chibi cast of K-ON's.

Ok, about Daryl, the one who cover Bakuman, I don't know if he will still covering it. I kinda having a hard time blogging Bakuman because I am not much into slow pacing animes. Still waiting for his reply, I wish he came back ... can't take another series to blog due to some real life problems. 'financial'. 

New themes, as you can see it right now. Gonna write some of my picks this winter, thanks to cartdriver who made an a-a-awesome chart. May be I'll post it later or tomorrow. Depends on my mood. Still waiting to finish my downloads of 3GB patch FW, that's a game, Don't have much to say, don't have much to say. So yeah, let chibi Yui end this.
about the new theme :3

No comments:

Post a Comment