Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nostalgia...

Yesterday, I mean the day before yesterday, when I'm on the middle on making a blog post for MM, I took a piss and when I came back, all the files of my drive D:\ was lost...and I was in the state of denial.

It contains all my anime MKVs, MP3s, my eroge archives, and some doujins. What made me really depressed is not what I mentioned earlier. But my loli collection! Ah, the horror~ my lolis were nearing 400 too... T_T

In case you might say that someone deleted those files without me looking, I'm pretty sure I was alone at my house; my whole family visited the graves at that time. But if its not 'someone' ...then I guess, that's Halloween for me though.

And if you might say that I'm talking shit about this, then be my guest. I'm not forcing you to believe what I just said. Talk about free will. ^_^

So... Since I'm back to zero, I would like to apologize in advance for not posting last week's episode of Ika Musume, Kuragehime, and this week's MM!, and Hyakka Ryouran. I'll try to redownload them again and blog it for your sake. (‹„D‹)9m

BTW I'll be dropping Tegami Bachi ~Reverse~ now. I've got my hands full in 7 animes already. And I'm sure you know it, I'm not good in making blog posts myself. Let alone Kynte, Lyrad, Silvanoshi, and Dr. Zombie. Honestly, they're way better then me. So yeah, going back to the topic I think its better to watch this kind of anime when its already finished. I'm gonna miss Niche... LMAO

The picture above...isn't related to my anxiety!! Ahahaha! Though its a photo of my laptop, along with some random loli I sketched, taken a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment