Sunday, November 21, 2010

Amagami SS - Episode 20


The final chapter of Rihoko's arc has finally come to an end. I certainly like this arc because it has less fan-service compare to the previous ones where they have belly-kissing scene and swimsuit revealed scene, and the likes. So yeah, the episode started with Rihoko's room, it's full of Junichi's picture with her. I am now wondering if Junichi haven't come over to Rihoko's room, I mean it's common for an anime to a guy to go inside's his childhood girl friend's room. He might go freak-out though because of the substantial amount of pictures of him in a girls room.

Oh! Morishima-sempai is giving me a hug, that is what's on my mind while staring at this image of hers. But apparently it's not, she's actually meddling with some stupid puppies! I wish I could be a puppy of Morishima for a day so I could go with her anywhere, have some bath-time with her, try to bang her on her legs. 'feels good it seems.

Junichi, I sympathetic for you, but they were your girlfriends in the previous arcs so don't be sad. Just remember those old good days when you fuck Ai.

Ah!!!! ~ almost there. I can see it. Bloodspill around. Kynte has fainted.

Ah, what a lovely scene of the tea club members hugging Rihoko. The 2 loonies graduated leaving Rihoko behind. A K-ON like scene, but K-ON is much better. Come to think of it, they have both Tea in their clubs. I'm making no-sense now. lol. srsly.

Another Kimono scene for Rihoko, throw Junichi out will ya?!

No comments:

Post a Comment