Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shinryaku! Ika Musume! Episode 4-5 ~de geso!

I won't be blogging all of Episode 4 since it covers nothing but fillers, and I'm not very amused with it. I only laughed at the Ika Musume mascots...and the one wearing it was kinda cute too.


Episode 5 was somewhat dull too in my opinion. Anyway, someone other than Sanae wants to take Ika Musume home... but her reasons are entirely different.
She's Cindy Campbell, a researcher for Aliens at the U.S. She came to Lemon knowing that there were rumored alien sightings. Which were actually Ika Musume.

After which segment is when she takes over the school. Enough said.
The last part was really cute! Its Ika Musume ~chibi mode~. That's the kind of pet I'd like to have for all my life XD







No comments:

Post a Comment