Sunday, November 21, 2010

Amagami SS - Episode 19


So the Rihoko's arc continues but I feel lazy to make a blog out of Rihoko so I'll used the Baka Lazy Style. Oh, so moe!

Who needs Rihocchi if we can get Miya's fanservice!!! - Let me thank Junichi, this time around for being a lazy bum, for not answering the phone, to give us some justice before Miya's arc. What delicious flat-chest service this is. Must wipe my drool before someone sees me.

Behold Miya in her towel get-up! ... A must fap!

I don't know why push-up for girls, I mean, usually girls do not push they rather do sit-ups or jugging instead, because it's much easier to do than having push-up. But our airheaded heroine didn't know that, instead she still continues his dieting by doing push-ups. I remember when I was still little, I am not good in any extra curricular activity and P.E. because I hate turning red (blush).

Junichi caught on tape fancying his childhood friend, Rihoko, thank god he's not like the guy over Yosuga no Sora! he would have raped her if they were alone! god anime this days lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment