Saturday, November 6, 2010

Amagami SS - Episode 18

Hurrahh!! ~ Amagami SS is back on track with this fansabisu's they've put in this awesome episode. Rihoko is now in my 3rd place favorite character in Amagami SS next to Ai. So yeah, let's proceed!

I thought Rihoko's body is stiff because of flab. But god! she could do split! But seriously why wear a mini skirt when you're gonna have skating? and she's not good in it. I can't blame her she's carefree.

Oppai's! it's not bad to be fat. Sometimes it could give you a gift just like having those giant meat buns.

Arrrrgggghhh !!! ~ Junichi! tell me what was the color of her pantsu! and the details!

Rihiko in her kimono is so HNNNNGGG!!! ~ and I lost track of thought. I was just about to melt by just staring at the monitor. This is the first time I compliment an anime girl character in a kimono. Ah god she must be really cute. Kynte faints.

Oh lol - I just sounded like a prick nerd just by then. Chibi Junichi, he just revealed how lecherous he really is, look how creative he is in making snowman. Arghh~ when he was a kid he is a pervert and now he is crazy pervert! Perver Selection is keep on eveolving!

I am a sucker for this, agh, I got hit in my weak spot. An airhead girl who's good in house chores and plus she's a virgin is a total love! who need Sanae if you can have big boobies and all her traits in one person!

Keep doing that please!

Overall, a very nice episode. I really like the slow pacing of Rihoko's arc. It add sweetness in the story. It appears that this arc will continue beyond Christmas Eve. Looking forward how the arc ends. So yeah, end of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment