Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fortune Arterial - Episode 5

Continuing from the previous episode, the school manages to hold a sports festival. Frankly, its all about that... and some minor fanservice you might like.


This picture above bugs my mind a bit, I really thought that Haruna has the largest boobs among Kouhei's harem but I was mindfucked when I saw this... Now I'm enlightened. Its not always the onee-san type who owns the 'watermelon' category.
Kidding aside, Kuze Kiriha takes on a lot of screen time, making up for the lack of such in the previous episode. She's very cute even if she doesn't give off a moe~ aura LOL... an ideal girl for "Abuse me! Abuse me with your words!" kinds of people.
nice view!
good job!
Now, this is a win. Kanade giving an 'OK' sign to the lulz saying that its fine getting wet coz she wore her swimsuit underneath, then realizing the situation she slaps discipline stickers on all the boy's faces, teary eyed.

Due to Haruna's epicness tripping over nothing and spraining herself helplessly, its Kuze's limelight again! Now she runs the three-legged race along with Kouhei as her partner. I already expected their victory, but I wasn't ready for this!
Kuze in a maid costume, with matching cat ears and tail?! This is too much for me to bear!
The Sports festival was a success, thanks to Kouhei's leadership and resolve. As a reward, Prez Iori gave him a special key.
The key to the Oversight Building, of course. T'would be hard for him to carry on without one. wait, why did he obtained this just now?
oh, you fag!
Overall, this time it was great... in my opinion though. The only fails I noticed are Shiro's rice balls... and Nuppiyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment