Monday, November 1, 2010

Bakuman - Episode 05

We got ditch by Lyrad a.k.a Daryl, lol, he didn't even bother to notify us. He just leave us mid-way. Anyways just as I promised in my picks for this season, despite of my real-life schedule, I am gonna pick-up Bakuman and make a blog every week. I'll just start from episode 5 though because Lyrad posted the first 3. So here it goes~ Bakuman story is about two boys wanted to make a manga and turn it into anime, or sorta for Moritaka's selfish desire. Or that is just how perceive the story, oh well. Shrug.
I must admit, I am now in-love to the story of this series, Bakuman. The series is very well detailed and realistic. I am really amaze how J.C Staff put all things just to make it 'feel' so realistic to viewers although it's simple but it still really works perfectly fluid to me.
I am a sucker to this kind of relationship 'cause I could relate. lmao. I know the feeling of having a crush when still in grade-school. It must felt a dream come true for Moritaka to have an engagement-sorta to Miho-chan. Thus he need to push himself to attain his goal and marry his one true-puppy-love. That's in crazy virgins perspective. PS: I am a virgin, no violent reaction is needed!
The friendship of our duo was got bigger in just a short period of time. It really amazes me. Remember when you were still kids, to those people out there who watched DragonBall Z, the fusion thingy, Gah, I can't believe they actually did that, it seem that they were 'that' close. But it bothers me for the fan-girls out there, they might scream YAOI! because of their closeness, I mean they might ended-up liking each other or is it just me getting gay now.
I'm sorry for the bad post for this one, I blame Lyrad for this, Loli-kun and I just discussed who should post this and I feel bad for him having much anime to cover and I'm the owner. So yeah, expect good post next week.

PS: Some of the screen caps are from the previous episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment