Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai - Episode 05

This episode is surprisingly boring. I don't know, I'd try to watch the episode for 4 times in different moods but it still bores me and ended-up sleeping leaving the DVD on. Oh well, I really feel apathetic to Kanon. She doesn't have any star quality for me. Now I'm thinking that the people over MAL are really exaggerating when giving score on animes.
Nakagawa Kanon is the most popular teen idol around for her beauty and singing talents. First impression, she looks like Sakura(Card Captor) because of her antennas. She didn't leave much impression to me however I noticed her severe insecurity attitude leading to a conceited attitude.

Keima in Char Aznable uniform. I like the gundam reference but it's quite odd that they're all wearing same caps even though some of them might just be a private class, Ah well, that's just Keima's imagination. ~ Keima really has some points on what he said but still there are some things that a 2D character cannot do.

The only thing that this episode is worth watching is Elsie. Nothing more nothing less. I really adore this girl. She has idol quality than Kanon. Liek the transitions. She's superb cute !!

All 4 You & the other song that I forgot to remember made me sleep. Seriously, how could these songs become sold-out!

So true ~

Ok, I am totally not expecting the twist at the end of the episode. Keima thought that his plan is going smooth sailing but Kanon suddenly disappeared because she is getting denied by Keima. That puts the whole soul collecting-issue into a whole new spin. The "P" signifies piano or piannismo by the way. So that's it! end of blogging, brb.

No comments:

Post a Comment