Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MM! - Epsisode 9

Its the school festival today, and every class and clubs are required to participate in the festival, including the second volunteering club. Unfortunately, there isn't anyone interested in their stall. Okay I take back what I said; there is actually someone who wanted some help very badly - its Tarou's manager in the convenience store. What's his problem? Really, its not that much of a deal for an average person... yet a dangerous situation for a 2D lover such as me LOL. He's missing his body pillow a.k.a his "lover" RuriRuri.
For some reason that pillow is really familiar to me. If my loli memory serves me right she is Ruri Hoshino, bearing in mind that she calls it RuriRuri. Google it if you don't know her, or you can must check MAL for infos and pics. But I'm not sure its her though. Anyway, the pillow was found by the class rep mistaking it for a suspicious object in an attempt of throwing it out. Without any delay, she asks Tarou if he could help about finding the culprit regarding the threat letter she obtained recently. Mio got really fired up when she hears that and started to drag Tarou around the campus.

First, she wanted him to buy her crepe and takoyaki. Then went to a cat cafe. I was mindfucked when I heard that; I thought it was a restaurant with cat-eared waitresses and such, but I guess it lived up to their name, literally its a cat cafe; they don't serve cats as their main dish, but the premises itself is full of goddamn kitties, making you feel more awkward to eat something there. Next is a beauty pageant. I'd expected Tatsukichi would be participating in the event, but when I saw Tarou's sister and mother competing as well - it makes me wanna throw up; they aren't cute at all... EVER!
After some photoshoot with Michiru-sensei, they walked towards to their next destination - the haunted house. While in there, Tarou acts like a total moron for scaring the wits out of himself that eventually leads him to a trap, whereas he's being tightly constricted by a series of ropes on the top floor of the school building. The trap was done by the cult wannabees that call themselves MFC, or Mio-sama Fan Club, with its acting president Ayasegawa Kirino - the class rep herself. The MFCs concluded that Tarou and Mio were dating since the incident on episode 4... or I think 5. After some mindless chitchat Mio rushed to save him and for an unknown reason the MFC got disbanded all of a sudden. Problem Solved!
 Goddammit! Mio-sama is so cute!!! I hereby state that she claimed this episode for herself. Many facts were revealed such as her fear of cats and her being the last year's Sakuramori Idol. But that's not what makes it interesting. Its her tsundere attitude! She looks so childish when she ate Tarou's crepe and shouting "Yay!" giving me a nosebleed. Also, her moe~ looks when she was dead scared from the stupid monster  cat made by the Inventory Club. In speaking of the Inventory Club, Noe doesn't appear much in the episode... Sadly. Another thing is the class rep's dubious name KIRINO AYASEgawa. Is this some kind of parody or am I just thinking too much? Lastly, Hooray for Hatsune Miku and Black Rock Shooter cameo appearance on the Opening Theme! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment