Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fairy Tail - Episode 52


We've got some maid versus butler Fairy Tail Edition. In the guys corner it's Gray wearing nothing but only red ribbon. I can hear faggots and fan-girls screaming! I totally do not understand why lusting over this guy, kindly explain @_@. Wakaranai nano-desu.
Ah in the girls corner Erza Scarlet! in maid outfit - that's why I think girls should have maid-outfit in their disposal because it could increase every girls attractiveness in an alarming level. But actually it doesn't work for 3D's lol.

After the incident in the Council Shitou Yajima resigned. He start-up a restaurant for living. He's passionately in-love with cooking.

Behold Ultear in her new seductive dress! I prefer this one unlike the previous dress. This is mouthwatering. The overwhelming bust man! the overwhelming bust I said!

For a guy like me who doesn't read the manga, I assume this is Jose Porla'Phantom Guild Guild Master' judging by the beard.

The Baram Alliance consisting of 3 powerful Yami guilds namely : Oracion Seis, Tartaros & Grimmoire Heart. I am impress of Reedus for remembering such substantial info's that he barely seen. He is a painter at first so yeah, he must be gifted memorizing things but I'm still amaze to it. I have a memory lapse lol.

Cobra, he does look like a monkey to me, I wonder why is his pet didn't mistook him as one and ate him.

Behold the Oracion Seis!

I can't believe a cat could drive a wagon not when I saw this.

Behold the three fags of Pegasus guild. Is it me or is it just the guild consist of crazy homos? Ok, let me introduce him from left to right: Eve "Holy Night Eve" Thylm, Laytis Hibiki, Ren Akatsuki.

Stop blushing Lucy those are faggots! they just wanted your crazy sexy nice body!!

Is he touching Lucy's front? you decide.

Wanderlei Kotobuki, Ichiya - I totally don't have a word to describe this guy. He's powerful though that's according to Erza.

Ok, this is so like Dragon Ball to me.

Trip and fell down to the ground is an indication of someone who is powerful. So yeah, Wendy is powerful, as far as my research

I got loli struck again!

No comments:

Post a Comment