Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fortune Arterial - Episode 6



Sorry for my late blog, I just felt like doing something like... playing famicom for two days straight. LOL ...so yeah, its really late so bear with me.

Fortune Arterial highlights the sisters...no not the nuns, but Kanade and Haruna. The episode comes with a plot twist, and some of Kohei's past, on how he was always receiving letters from Haruna. As the story goes it has been said that both of them likes Kohei but is hindered by their sisterly "love"... and they blame themselves for it. Oho, I smell a yuri couple here LOL ...though I think I've seen this on Yosuga no Sora so this wasn't new to me. But compared to that, I prefer Fortune Arterial than Yosuga no Sora just because of the sex scene.

But overall, it was kind of fun watching this. Considering the "School Image" thingy that Iori stated. What's the purpose of the school image btw? And to think that a school would let them wear miad costumes as a standard uniform, ahaha god job Iori! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment