Monday, November 29, 2010

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes - It supposed to be a kiddie show

It supposed to be a kiddie show but it turned out to be not. Yes! I admit ... I'm watching this pedophilia show because of it's electromagnetic opening song and ludicrous puns, I couldn't help myself liking it. But the anime itself is just too not for minors, especially for kids. Kiddie shows like Dora the Explorer are the shows that could give a lot info and knowledge for kids unlike Tantei Opera Milky Holmes it only promotes pure violence for children and profanity.

This guy, Kai Nijuuru, a supporting character in the show, who loves to speak random english and show his "superb beautiful-ai body" is just too damn foul-horrid for the eyes of children. I, once tried to watch this show with my godson and while watching he asked me what's with the erect nipple and I couldn't answer it because I don't wanna finish-off his innocence to such things. If you don't know the guy I'm talking about just examine the scenes below this paragraph.
You see! how shameless he is!
Japtot ladies always  have big boobies :)
Profanity, yes, its present here. Henrietta, the main villain of the show, she's a kid but her body is already well-endowed. Don't know why, may be the power of science could explain such bizarre phenomena. Anyways, I'll just try to watch this show by myself so if you are guys planning to let your children watch this show because you thought its for kids you are wrong! better change channel or the children will suffah!
Atleast we could have this
PS: I didn't steal LoliComplex post. I just want to scream my opinions about the anime that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment