Thursday, July 15, 2010

Srsly? Amagami SS


How could something awesome like this show I had missed watching? Really, I felt bad not blogging this series. I could put up plenty of comments and mind fuck ideas about Amagami SS. Anyways ... the show is from some galge game? I haven't research on this one so I don't have  much knowledge about it. The character illustration is good ... fucking good. Need to find some doujinshi of Morishima, Haruka. Need to masturbate over her. Ah feels good. Wtf? I sound like a fag. Well, you can't spell faggot with out me. lol.

As of now, Amagami SS has 3 episodes released and it's still airing over the networks in Japan so I think I'm not that late. lol. I already watch episode 1 and 2 and it was awesome. I learned that 2D girls are really better than 3D girls. I mean if you meet something so hot and flirt like Morishima will you just grab her to the bookshelf and start violating her? I would love to do that. :) /evilgrin.

Episode 3 with subs are out. Like the screen capture that I took. The main guy protag kissing Morishima sempais behind knee ... while blush is just Sugoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment