Monday, July 5, 2010

Fairy Tail - Episode 36 (Heaven's Game)


There's a new opening song for Fairy Tail it's the fourth one. I took some screenshot. It looks like it's Laxus turn to make rebellion. Hehe. And we will finally see Mirajane's majutsu! can't wait for the next arc.

As you can see in the image above ... you can see that there is something between Lucy and Loke. Wow, come to think of it both of their names are started with letter "L". Ah just my randomness lolx.

Anyway let's go back to story. Natsu tried to find where Happy is and finally get to Milliana's room with full of neko stuff. Yeah, Natsu is a retard ... we all know that. He putted in the Neko Neko helmet thingy. And having a  hard time trying taking it off on his head. Anyway, It just come cross to my mind ... how come Milliana doesn't have those neko neko gloves in Ookami-san whatever blahblah eh? xD


After many funny struggle of Natsu against blocky and Milliana he finally come up with his secret weapon. And he call it Neko in stress. Milliana can't resist the moeness of the Neko Natsu so she decided to untie Natsu with her magic. Natsu started to rant and knocked down both block and Milliana. 

That's just for the lulz. Anyway the real story is here. Jellal call the guys from assasin's guild. I forgot their names. Sorry lolx. They are consist of 3 members .... I can only remember Taka's name. He's the guy with the guitar. He reminds me of Joker from batman. Ikaruga the girl in the group and the owl man. Ah forgot his name. After introducing those ponie, Jellal explain the game of Heaven's game. The rule is simple Natsu and the gang just have to stop Jellal for resurrecting Zeref if not they will lose. 

There are  gazillion of shitty-blabbering-scenes in the episode. I am expecting high for Erza's arc but it seems like she's not gonna appear in her arc that much except for her kid version. Ugh I hate this. I hate the succubus version of shin-shin-sho (Drip, Drip, Drop) Juvia. I kinda don't like her make ups. Laugh out loud. 

In any case. I'll just wait what will happen next .... whether they win or lose of course they will win duh. If they didn't then there will be no new opening that should have made. 

The new ending chibi version of the Fairy Tail guild is so cute I just die now. 

Preview. I saw some boobies of Lucy. And it's Gray's turn to shine! woah! I wonder what Julia will do if she got seen by Gray being hypnotized by Taka.

No comments:

Post a Comment