Sunday, July 4, 2010

Reschedule of Baka Kynte's Blog Anime & Manga List

Because of complication with my school and some in real life businesses I was thinking of do some thinking in my watch and blog list in animes and mangas. I finally decided to remove all of my previous anime and mangas that I used to blog before like K-ON!! and many more to mention. Ok, I come up on a decision to have 5 animes and mangas, that's the maximum number. I deleted the hentai page in the sidebar. I stopped posting my Galge collection reviews and screen captures. I hope my readers that usually do not reply on my post are not mad at me. Laugh out Loud.

Anyways, here's what I finally decided to put on my blog.

Fairy Tail. I have to blog this because I failed to watch Naruto, Bleach, Gintama and One Piece. My dream is to blog an anime with a 200 more or less action genre like those anime that I mentioned earlier. I am still in episode 33 and planning to do marathon tonight to catch up with the story. I have heard that the manga is too damn long to read so I guess I'll just stick on the anime than reading the manga. I prefer moving characters than drawings. So expect that there will be an entry of Fairy Tale in Baka Kynte.

Next is Highschool of the Dead, this anime adaptation of the manga with the same name just got licensed. I don't know the details about it but it will be air in United States in english dub. That's just great. I'm just wondering about the censorship of the series. It might be tight. And that would kill fan-sabisu in this animu.

The zombie trend is much anticipated in HOTD and plus the voluptuous characters illustrated by Satou Shouji. It will hit the Japanese TV screen at Monday probably the subbers will finish subbing it on the next day. I'll try to be fast as I could here.

The manga has been in hiatus mode. I don't know why. But who cares? lol.  Another anime in the list.

Next is Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi. I already made an entry for this one. It's kinda late actually. Someone requested me to cover it. I'm so generous and gullible and I blog it. LOL. Seriously. The story revolves around Ryouko and the blah blah companions. The story is like mix of children story in kindergarten. You know what I mean. It's J.C Staff so I give it a shot. The main heroine looks like Taiga but she is much taller than her so why not give it a shot. My only complain is the production team thingy sure did haste the episode one .... the voice of the voice actors and actresses didn't sync in with the characters in the anime. That' ruins it. Anyway I hope they fix that in the next episode.

2  more slots are still available. Still need request for an anime to cover. Much prefer the on-going ones and it must fit in my schedule. Thanks. You can always just comment here ... in this very post if you want to make a request.

And now here's my Manga blog list.

First, Of course Kiss X Sis. Can't resist the ecchi goodness of it. Things are getting warm up between Ako and Keichi at their house. Uuuughhhh ~ I'm just reading it because of the incest and ecchi part. xD
Hidan no Aria (Aria, the Scarlet Ammo). Really have to read and blog some tsundere here in Baka Kynte. As you can see in the picture above there will be more character to unfold in the manga. Well atleast we could set our hopes high on it :).


Claymore. The story is getting more and more interesting. And it's a ones-a-month release deal ... so I think I could blog this one. :). Priscilla finally get back her memories and now chasing after Claire. She thinks Claire is Teresa because of her Youki.

And yet I have still 2 more slots to fill in my manga blog list. So if you have any manga that you want me to cover just comment here. Don't be shy xD.

Ok, that's all. I hope that I could do it properly. Wish me goodluck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment