Friday, July 9, 2010

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 has just release awhile ago. Well, Baka Tsuki is taking while for making translation of the Light Novel of Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai so I decided not to read them. Now Kuronekoshi and Kiririn (both are inturnet names) are having a fight against who is worthy to watch animes. An otaku fight rather. They even mention Mereli (?) from Escaflowne. Funny. It  made me smirk.

Anyway that's not the spot light of the chapter although I have learned that Saori san size is the same as Fujiwara Norika which is pretty big I must say and Ruri Gouko dancing carameldansen (that's just stupid)  ... it's about how to make big Kyousuke's loli-harem. After the so-called EB of otaku's over the SNS conducted by Saori-san Kyousuke wanted to skip with Manami study in the library .... and decided to go out with Minami just for relaxing because of what happened yesterday in Akihabara. - Akihabara is pretty damn well-known for being the prostitute capital of Japan - . It's obvious Manami has a crush on Kyousuke ... How do I know? Well, If you are very well experience in animes you should know that if a girl said this line "You are an Idiot" or "You are so dense" it's a 110% sure she likes you.

At the park while drinking some sort of yogurt, I don't know because Pure Scan didn't put what are they drinking ... erm they saw Kiriko having her photoshoot in her modeling career. I am looking forward to what will might happen in the next chapter ... will Kiriko get mad or jealous because her onii-chan is dating other girl then her? lol. I wish I have a very cute sister to violet on. :) Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment