Friday, July 23, 2010

Amagami SS - Epi. 04

Morishima Haruka's Final Chapter ~
L o v e
Truly Indeed Purfect !!
(Gome Divine, I stole this picture without your consent desu :P)

Yeah! AIC Production you did it! - that's all I could say about the last chapter of Haruka's Arc. I didn't read the manga or play the game but how things happened and how the story led me to uncertainty and left me wondering what just happened one of another is just awesome! As I read some of my friends review via personal messages they said that it was good that they manage to squeeze all the good parts of the Haruka's Arc. Especially the whole body swimsuit shot that gives more justice to me as a Amagami SS Fan or should I say Morshima-sempai fan boy ^ lol. Anyways, I'll just do the Baka Kynte style again.

Junichi, our main lucky bastard of the series, might add him as the Lucky Bastard of the Year (we will have that when it's fall) was waiting for Haruka at the front gate. Luckily his little sister Miya and Rihoko wanted to go shoppingu~ that's how they pronounce it in the anime - and they want Junichi to come along with them to carry some shoppingu bags etc. While they are in the midst of shoppingu Junichi accidentally saw Haruka playing a toy crane machine. He wanted to check her out but he is with his little sister and her friend. He made a very good excuse of going to toiletu~ lol Japanese are quite amusing don't you think? lol -.


Junichi surprised Haruka at the toy crane machine. And she got suprised have some chit-chat then go to a game center. When they got there the went to play some match making arcade sorta. At the first try they got 30% of match making success rate of getting married sorta and Haruka get upset for not having a high rate so for the second time around she change her initail from M.H Morshima Haruka to L.H. Ah~ cut the crap. I have learn that Haruka's full name is Morshima Lovely Haruka she's a quarted Caucasian. Lucky bastard-kun wanted to spend his X-mas eve with Haruka-san but she rejected it because she her grand mother and father will come oversea's and spend the christmas with the rest of the family SKASHI! - I hope I spelled it correctly - Haruka invited Junichi to come to the X-mas party with her grandparents at their place. Of course, Junichi won't refuse to Haruka.

On the X-mas eve ... Junichi ran and arrives at the rendezvous very late - hour late - that makes Haruka upset. Haruka see on Junichi's head some smoke coming out from his body. So she decided to cool him off at the hotel pool. That is where the fanservice come out. A very very splendid body of Morishima-sempai. I just could cry while watching it biting my t-shirt, wishing this girl exist in this world doing all crazy stuff over me. Well, that's anime for you! it's like FMA there's this shitty gate that separates the real world and the anime world sigh. Like Haruka's blue swimsuit. It was fun to see something like this in my opinion. I am referring to the where Junichi and Haruka sitting beside the pool and Haruka suddenly accuse Junichi for staring other girls while he already got her. Lol really lucky bastard. Count how many times did I say lucky bastard in this post.

After that they fix themselves. Junichi is ready to finally meet-up his girlfriend's parents and grandparents. But! ... how should I say this? is this unlucky or lucky? I guess it's lucky. Luckily, because of the delay flight of her grandparents the X-mas eve party was cancelled. Let's get to the point here! They spend night at a hotel room supposedly the room where Haruka's old geezers will stay their night. At first it makes me wonder why on earth did Haruka go to the bath room first and have a bath. And our dumb Junichi didn't take initiative.

Haruka get out from the bathroom with just a towel around her and she got mad because Junichi didn't peek on her. It totally cracked me when Junichi said "I should have peek on her!" lol^. The scene was like in some foreign movies. They have some conversation about their feelings.. Haruka confess to Junichi,  how deeply she's inlove with him. Ah~ :3 And they kiss .....

and time-lapse! 10 years later they got married but didn't have a child. Yes I will it to your imagination what happened next after they kiss but if you will ask me what is on my mind .... of course they have sex there. That's what she meant to what she said "don't ever let go of me".


The verdict. The whole arc is made very nice. I having nothing much to say because I am watching it for the sake of my self indulgence hmmmm .... I think I'm getting biased on rating the arc so I won't give any comments for this wonderful arc. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment