Friday, July 30, 2010

Amagami SS - Episode 04


The story resets and our male protagonist got some new babe for this arc, that would be Tanamachi Kaoru. Voice actress by Satou, Rina (Seiyu of Misaka, Mikoto and Negima Springfield). She made very well voice actressing Tanamachi, In my opinion. Tanamachi easy going attitude is pretty cute I must say and a bit complex but not hard to decipher.

The image far above reminds me of Haruhi Suzumiya scene [not the image above this paragraph] where Haruhi was bitting Mikuru's ear ah~ forgot the reason why did she do that but here it's because Tanamachi just want to tease Junichi trying to play some sorta wife-tease thingy and melodramatic sarcasm lol.  Which I fell inlove with. She sounds cute when she say Anata / Darling.
Pa .. pa ... paa. Pucnhuu?. Panties !
Epic Pose of the episode
My god my eye hurts! Must do this as quickly as possible. Sorry if this may not help you alot compare to the other blogs. Anyway, Tsundere is not something that you could see everyday so it completely caught me off guard. I easily became a fan of her after seeing the scene when she send Junichi to the clinic, tripping and koncking Junichi down, as an apologize. Taht sorta. After that Junichi dellusions of Tanamachi asking him to go at the back of the school was funny. 
Violate me gently - Exactly my thoughts.

Haruka still have scene in this arc. She still sleeping at the nurse's office heh. 
Junichi thinks Tanamachi will confess to him but he thinks it was impossible for Tanamachi to fell in-love with a guy something like him and then Tanamachi attack with her bag. Tsundere mode to be short.

I just don't understand why Junichi is gawking over the maids  legs. I believe it has something to do with panties or thigh highs. She really is a pervert lol.
She just realize that she's in-love with Junichi lol.
Preview: Woah, that was fast. Anyway we will see more fanservice from Tanamachi next week episode so brace yourself with an action-like pact perversion of our main hero Junichi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment