Friday, July 2, 2010

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi - Episode 01



If you'll remember I was planning not to blog this show because no one requested for it to be put in here. But some folks over my Facebook account send me a message and begging me to put this on Baka Kynte's blog. Anyway, I won't mention your name. xD. 


The story revolves around Ookami, Ryouko (the Wolf in Red Riding Hood Story),her friend Akai, Ringo (the Red Riding Hood) and their school club mates that helps other students whatever the request is. To put it short, they are like Jack-of-All-Trades. Something like that. 


I wont do summary here too since it's too damn late I made a blog about the episode 1. I blame my girlfriend for letting me stay at school waiting for her for two damn hours. I'll just make some comments about this episode hehe.


Our main protagonist in the series, Ookami, Ryouko. She resembles Taiga (Toradora) because of here hair and attitude. You know what I mean if you watched Toradora. I'm gonna call her Growp-up Taiga from now on. Heh. She has a slender body. Long leg girls are thumbs-up. 


Her weapon of choice is Neko Neko Gloves. It could leave a Neko face mark whatever it hits. Where can I pre-order those gloves of her? I mean it. It looks cute.


I wish I could see Manny Pacquiao with these Neko Neko Gloves heh.




The series is filled with cute girls, action, old class fan-service and comedy that could, atleast give a smirk on my face. The blunt narrator voice by Arai Satomi (Kuroko's voice-actress from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun) is really funny .... she makes this harsh comments on Ryouko's flat chested body. Haha. Who gives a shit with flat chest if you can have those glowing legs of hers eh!?

(Reminds me of Araragi in Bakemonogatari because of his hair style lol.)


Scopophobia is the unreasonable fear of being seen or being stared at. Ryoushi .... how did you manage to live with that sickness? I mean he is probably around 15-17 yrs old if I'll base it on his body. I mean that's just ridiculous having that kind of phobia. I wonder how did he get it. hmmmm ... we will see. 


He confessed his love to Ryouko. It's nice to see some old fashion confession nowadays.
What a weird way of getting someone's attention ...


I love her pajama dress ..... it really looks good to her. The third picture, each tsundere always make that kind of facial expression .... that's make her so cute.


When I first saw this I was like WTF is Prince of Tennis cast doing here!? so there's some parody here too in this show.  There are plenty of parody characters and some scenes from various animes for example are the following.
Reminds me of Mikuru Asahina because of her maid outfit and huge bust.

Her hair does look like Wilhelmina of Shakugan no Shana eh. And her eyeglasses and her eye reminds me of Nagato Yuki (Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu)


Innovated pumpkin ride from Cinderella.

It's always good to have a bottle of milk after taking a bath - line from To Aru Majutsu no Indekkesu.

This is a parody of  Nagato Yuki in a witch outfit in North Hill High school festival!!

The bath scene, I took some screen shots of my favorite part of the bath scene. And here it goes

Wow! it's huge.
                              
Ryoushi got busted by grandpa while searching for the resignation letter of Ooji Akihiro. I will leave it to your imagination what happen next. See the screen caps above.

THE ECCHI STUFF.
Your daily dose of ecchi image straight from the raw episodes provided by the guys over tokyotosho.
I have keen eye for this kind of things >:3


Cranium Tumbling !!! with panty shot !!

Rub it so it gets hard. (if I can only make an animated version of this. Just re-watch the episode to see what Im talking about. I am not green. It's just that .... that's how I get the seiyu jokes here.)

Orgasm. She likes she's having it. But something is weird on this photo. I noticed that in their school there is no uniformity when it comes to uniform. I kinda dont understand what do they have to call it uniform though. May be because they are from upper class, middle class something like that. Japan have those right? sucks to be here in Philippines.


Perversion: It could hurt you badly.
And they live happily ever after the end.


First Impression: 

The first episode was good to watch. Many things are unclear  ..... we might find our answers in the coming episodes. Good character design and animation by J.C Staff. The story is based on some fairy tales. But, still it need some improvements  ..... there is something that lacks in here. I can't figure it out for now. Well .... it's a 7/10. 






No comments:

Post a Comment