Monday, July 19, 2010

Highschool of the Dead - Episode 03


Woah! I'm kinda late to blog this lol. But still need to finish this one lol. I'm kinda having a hard time taking screen captures. That's make it so hassle to me. Anyway, I'll go back on blogging episode 03.

Beginning, there's a news report on what is happening on the whole world. I guess it's a cable channel sorta over their school. It was in english by the way ... it sounded almost perfect but still need to fix a bit in pronunciation of the words. I'm one to talk lol. Marikawa-sensei suggests that the zombie-thingy could die from decompostion, reminds me of 28 days later but it it's winter and it might take months for the zombie decompose. So after discussing somethings about where to head and what to do they decided to go to their respective houses to check-out if their families are still ok, first. There's no way out except for the main gate of the school so they don't have a choice but to deal with the zombies. The zombie whacking scene. It never fails us. That's MADHOUSE for ya! Anyway while heading to the main gate they come across some gang having a hard time fighting the zombies and Takashi and the gang helped them. After that Takashi tested if the zombies can only hear sound ... it was thrilling. My big sister was grabbing my left-arm because she's too scared what might happen to Takashi if suddenly the zombie grab him and start eating him. And when he found out by throwing a shoe to a locker they walk hasty towards the glass door. And what-the-heck man, the guy that they helped accidentally make a sound out of his weapon and it result of zombie  horde. The scene was so awesome, my mouth literally dropped. I was so amaze how MADHOUSE able to do it much more awesomer than the manga. I mean those movements ... those stunts ... the running thingy ... the expression of the characters was so perfect I just could cry.

While on their way to the car park the guy with the towel on his shoulder died in vain. Laugh out loud. Who on earth did he put a towel on  his shoulder anyway? is he a son of a taxi driver or he is a taxi driver? seriously. And next is the guy who sprained his ankle because he tripped over something like stone I guess, he was holding five books while running. Idiots are quite common nowadays in anime industry don't ya think? In any case he can be save but Shidou stomped over him. That teacher is one hell of a demon! he is much worst than the zombies! He should die!

Takashi and the gang got in to the bus sorta thing and start things up to get out of the school premises. But the evil Shidou and his students show up. The good guy Takashi helped Shidou's group. Rei don't want to help Shidou. Ah~ just watch the anime and you will know what happen next. Lol. There's too much to cover on this week episode. After getting away from the school they pass a convenience store. Mr. Shidou wants to take over the whole team survivor for being a leader of the group. But of course Rei don't want that so she jumps-off from the bus and start walking away. Takashi followed her and suddenly a bus filled with zombies showed-up behind the bus and it hit a wall and it exploded. The gang was split into two before they separated Takashi told Busujima what time they will meet at higashi police station. It's seven o'clock but in the manga it was 5 o'clock. I wonder why do they have to change it lol.

Is it really customary for a highschool student to know how to ride a bike? I mean, I don't know how to ride it and I am now in college. I feel like I'm left behind /ph34r

Overall, the episode was grade. Much awesome than the previous two. The ecchi goodness of the show is still so-so for me. I can't wait for the episode 6 where the bath tub scene will be seen. I wonder if they will censor it. Please don't (if you're reading this MADHOUSE). In my dreams lol. Takagi is so tsundere over Hirano. In the anime it's obvious that she has, atleast, a crush on Hirano but in the manga she didn't even let it slip a bit! What the ef!? Matching the anime and manga ... some on the manga was change but it's only the location .... the angles. Read chapter 3 to know. Anyway, the preview ... Ah have to wait for a week to have my zombie fix :) we will see some crazy guy(reminds me of boomer from L4D), breast grab and more zombie killing scenes :)

New OP that suits the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment