Monday, July 26, 2010

I wished for this to be animated

Uh ~ I think this angle is .... nevermind xD

I still remember way back 2007 when I stopped going to school because I cannot cope up my grades on the university where I was before erm - I was googling some images about Hatsune Miku. Hatsune Miku is some sorta program made for entertainment and game .. or that is how I understand before what on earth is vocaloid. Set it aside, I accidentally bumped-in a girl with a flaming blue eye and a pale white skin which I still think is awesome. And try to search who was that hotty and I got my answer over wikipedia and some of my internet friends. She is Black Rock Shooter. And I tried to dig more about her ... my friends told me that she has a song the Bulak Rak Shutah lalala ~ thingy. Well, I wish for it to be animated ... and now here it is. Waiting really pays-off! Anyway, for those people who are asking when will the next episode be release? it's still unknown. I'll update you guys if i get the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment