Saturday, June 19, 2010

Original Conceptual Art

I was browsing some anime image stuff through google and I found some image that are truly magnificent. It's stunningly beautiful that I just could stare in front of computer while looking at it. I'd try to look up who are artist is  but I failed. May be I will just ask the admins on that say. I bookmarked it xD.

This is an abstract conceptual art made by Neyagi. As I see there are two girls under a cherry blossom tree. One is an Elf. I think this is from a game. That's just a wild guess xP.

Nino from Arakawa Under the Bridge. She's a bit smaller on this image. I prefer pink hair for her. Like the style.

The girls from Lucky star are in their way on picnic. The cherry blossom look so realistic. Ah Lucky Star ... Good times .... good times...

It's a water gun fight! The girl making herself dry is just >_< I don't know. It's making pants a bit wet. Auuu !! ~ Auuu !! ~ must know what's happening over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment