Monday, June 14, 2010

High School of the Dead (Manga) - Review



I run out of manga to read and it just happened that I saw High School of the Dead will have an anime adaptation this coming July 5th and I think I have to read the manga first because it's an anime based on manga. Just to be ahead with some viewers of HotD out there xD.

It's HELL BREAK LOOSE in Fujimi High School. The story is about high school students playing around, killing zombies, making sex (I doubt they could set a mood when those things roaming around), love triangles, boobies, swords and guns. An action pack with good storyline matching with good ecchi scenes makes this worth reading.

Characters: I really love how Satou Shouji makes the character illustration for this manga. They have huge junks whick I like. xD antenna like hairs and such ... the curves are good. I already did finish reading up to chapter 26 and I couldnt see any girls that doesnt have a super size boobies except for granny(duh?) and Alice(kid of course, under develop) All of the characters have their development as time goes by. Unlike other mangas out there lacking character development. 


I really like the chapter when they finally got some place where they could relax. I think that's after they crossed the bridge. Anyway, they have a bath scene in that chapter. I wish for the anime adaptation of this manga not to have some shitty censorship! I really want to see some tits made by Shouji Satou! Back to chapter3, the girls got drunk dunno how they get some beverages. May be because it's Rika's house. Rika is a friend of Marikawa-sensei, the blonde hotty, she is L man! L-CUP!

If you want some proof look at the images above!
The kid just spelled the words!

If you will read the extra HotD 03 - Dead Illusion you will see some divine redemption images. Explode.

Im in to older girls so my bet is Marikawa-sense. She got a bombshell body. Nice smile. Love her blonde her. Like the rape-attempt scene. She does look like Hevn(Getbackers). Two thumbs up!

Ah ! ~ I just could stare on this picture for an hour while fapping lol.

That's one slutty look you got there Yuuki
Sex! Sex! More Sex scene in the midst of chaose please!

Seconded by Yuuki Miku. She's one hell of a girl. I think has the same size of Marikawa-sensei. She's like sadistic when it comes to sex. I dont know man! I just love blondes with humongous milk containers xD She's not a good choice in a serious relationship though. Yuuki is more like for prostitution use only. Image of her are above.
Yes darling you look so stunning. Stares at your legs*

Third is Bushujima-sama, Saeko. She is cool. She has good body!! I sound like pervert now. Seriously. She's got a totally dominating older sister type feel to her. That's a guy dream. Saeko reminds me of Senjougahara (Bakemonogatari) because of her hair.

She has a very relaxing smile. Ill give her that :)

For the guys .... I hate Takashi not because he get all the good girls and accidentally touch their jugs which I really envy of but because of his gayness to lead / initiate what to do if something happen. For example at act 1 Rei had to yell over him for him to atleast hit the zombie. Gah he is irritating. I wonder why girls are keep falling in love with him! I'd rather pick Hirano, Houta over the guys because he reliable and knows much about things.

STORY - As I mention before the story is about highschool students playing around, killing some zombies, making love triangles, ecchi goodness and everything that you could expect from some zombie outbreak movie. The story is more like a rip-off of 28 days later, resident evil movie (All Movies). Some of the scene in the manga reminds me of the said movies, especially resident evil's Alice. HotD have Alice too! But still good to read. The ecchi stuff makes ease of the seriousness of the story.

Enjoynment - Well isnt it obvious by now, I enjoyed reading HotD til chapter 26 good fanservice mixed with good action storyline is equals to must read manga of the season. I wish for the anime adaptation to be good as good as the manga or much better than the manga. I expect for good ecchi scenes that could be put in the series. For the note this manga made me stiffy for the last time! Ah! Feels good man.

Overall
The ecchi goodness, zombie apocalypse .... imagine a famous zombie outbreak movie to be animated that's Highschool of the Dead for you. Hoping for the anime adaptation of this to be successful. Make it good MADHOUSE! we're expecting something awesome from you! overall a 8.8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment