Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Summer 2010 Watch List

Today is our first day of class here in Philippines. And it's already the summer season for anime season. Something just crossed in my mind. I have to make my watch list for this summer. As for summer 2010 list here's a visual anime guide for summer 2010, OVA's and movies are not included in Chartfag's chart.

This is my own version of visual anime chart of summer 2010 that includes OVA's and Movies. Link

So many moe series! same repetitive formulas to get viewers. Im sick of it. Im reserving my moe mode for fall 2010. There will be lots of them! Anyway here's my list :S


  • As you can see above High School of the Dead is pretty interesting. On what I have heard on some friends of mine in inturnet it's good that I should put it on my watch list. I think we are facing anew anime trend here which is Zombie Trend. May be Left 4 Dead influenced the anime industry to make those anime adaptation of zombie-apocalypse-anime. 
  • Shi Ki the animetion is pretty good I must say. The story is more like Higurashi no Naku Koro, bizarre deaths keep on occuring in the province. So Awesome! From Ono, Fuyumi , the creator of Ghost Hunt, Akuryou and The Twelve kingdoms must watch Shi Ki.
  • Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin is a horror comedy series. Takeda, Yusuke is the art director of the series, the same art director of some well-known animes like Kimi ni Todoke, Higashi no Eden, Skip Beats, True Tears, Gundam Wing and Ghost in the Shell.
The following are the list of I may take a look on this series. For fan-sabisu purposes. Exclude humongous bust of Sekirei.
  • Amagami SS based from the PS2 game. The anime will be arranged in omnibous format.
  • Asobi ni Iku Yo, we all know that neko could bring trouble and fan service for us! viewers!
  • Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi ah eh? it's because it's JC Staff :D

No comments:

Post a Comment