Monday, June 7, 2010

Claymore - Reverberating Anguish


Chapter Title: Reverberating Anguish
The new chapter of  Claymore (Manga) is already out.

I assume that if you read this you already know who is Teresa so I'll just go straight to what happened on this month's chapter of Claymore.


After regaining Priscilla's memory she came after Clare which she thinks as Terese ~The Faint Smile~. Priscilla thoroughly obliterated Duff first that got infected with that abyssal-like creature(if you know what it's name please do tell me) and chased Clare. The abyssal-like-creature hindered Priscilla chase and ends up fighting it .

On the other hand Deneve and Helen is helping Clare to get away from Priscilla chasing them. On their way of  escaping they bumped in the abyssal-like-creature, they have no choice but to fight against with it. Deneve used her ulti to the abyssal-like-creature hoorraaay game term xD, but it didnt even get a scartch. And the fighting continiues . . . The Abyssal-like-creature got pawned by Priscilla. Priscilla's power is way too much for the abyssal-like-creature. But it seems that the Abyssal-like-Creature form is not her true form of that thing and something horrible comes out of it.  Priscilla doesnt have any option but to use her 100% Youka power, she got these huge wings. I wanted to see the next issue >_>.

The new form of Abyssal-like-creature power is sucking the life form within a certain area. Deneve attempted to use her ulti again with the new Abyssal-like-creature form and she ended up almost losing her left arm. While avading the attacks from the new Abyssal-like-creature form Helen is carrying Clare on her back and she didnt noticed that Clare got hit with the stakes(?) of the new Abyssal-like-Creature.

I was waiting for the new chapter this month and I feel kinda disappointed. I thought there will be some Clare versus Priscilla / Organization versus Priscilla battling it out scenes in this chapter. Priscilla's power is truly unbelievable! How would Clare fight against with a terrying opponent eh? who knows. Ah I dont have much to say since it didnt even hit my average level. I'll just wait for the next month chapter to come out. Sigh that would be long. I think I need something to read. A manga that has many action, please dont give me bleach, naruto, katekyo. I kinda dont like them.



1 comment: