Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ga-rei - Tsuina no Shou (Manga) - Chapter 1: Tsuina and the Two Exorcists



"Where is my love leading me?"
The story is sees in the view point of Takiguchi. Tsuina Takiguchi, a girl who possesed by a curse that brings misfortune upon those she fall inlove with. If she thinks about love or talk about love the people around her are getting weak. Her ability is to purify and absorb spirit energy. She fall in-love with Mikado Suzaemon (the president of school council in their highschool). To walk along with the same path as the one she loves she became an apprentice of the freelancer Norizyuki Izuna.

I personally like spirits buster thingy plus school girls in mini-skirt and plus again good character illustration is equals to I have to read this manga. The series doesn't have much of a fan service thingy but it has this humor that lead me to keep on wanting for more. At the first chapter you could tell that there will be a love triangle though Suzaemon doesn't feel the same with Tsuina. The verdict is pretty decent I must say, I have heard of Ga-Rei anime but still didn't watch it lol. But this manga is good must read it. Feels good man. Feels good.

Taken from the Manga

No comments:

Post a Comment