Monday, June 7, 2010

Kiss X Sis - Episode 10


The episode thought me a new method of taking off your fever. By licking the one who have fever. That's just awesome! In this episode Keita got a fever, I dunno how (sorry because I watched it in Japonis lol) and his twin step(Ako and Riko) sisters are taking care of him. What do we expect from this series? of course another entertaining fan service. /evilgrin
  After getting tired of Keita's lips Ako and Riko went to Keita's tits and scavenging it. I experienced this lick-my-tits thingy. Feels good man ... feels good.

 Ako and Riko got sick in the half part of the story which I already predicted. They are licking Keita's sick body afterall. Ah cut the crap in the school. I'll just go straight to Keita's thanking/whatever his sisters. Ah the best moment of the episode is Keita secretly giving thanked Ako and Riko for all the support he's given them thus far and kissed them both on the cheek. Thinkin they were asleep. Well they might be perverted and annoying sometimes but they are still girls with fragile heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment