Sunday, January 16, 2011

Winter Season - Early Impression

I'm F*cking Seriously Bloody MAD!
I feel tired of blogging since no one care to comment or respond in our post so I decided to put it all in one post, a brief impression to newly releases animu yet nice, I guess, not so sure. Anyway, I am planning to abolish this blog if this continues getting lazy nowadays. But if our faithful readers come back then I might reconsider it. Set aside, it seems a f*cking horrible this time around. There's nothing that caught my attention, most of them are decent but it still not enough to satisfy me. I'd rather watch to continued story rather than watch and blog the newly ones.

Anyway here's my short list of early impression of winter animus. Hope you enjoy it.

Beelzebub - SHITTYBUB!
Atleast Hildegarda can Moe
Every is perfectly fine, the animation, the casting, the opening seq and ed, but the plot got fucked-up when they introduced Demon Beibi earlier than what's in the manga! All the pun that was supposed to give humor in the first and second chapters of the manga got screwed! Damn you Studio Pierrot for ruining my awesome seinen mango!

FREEZING - ERECT TITS & HORRIBLE CENSORSHIP!

Those tits are camouflaging
Horrible adaptation, excessive fanservice, bloody ugly battle scene animation, camouflaging nipple,  heck! This is horrible! SHITTY SHOWS ARE SHITTY!

I prefer Rio's radiant bust than this.
Infinite Stratos - Atleast It Made Me Smirk
Good work shounen
Well well, Infinite stratos, what else can I say, everything is good. The mechs does look liek from Busou Shinki. But there's gazillion holes in the plot. First, why this mechs (erm, I forgot what they call it) is can only be pilot by girls? does it need to be breast feed or something? kindly elaborate it? Second, how the hell this male protagonist got entered in this full of bishoujo school? Does he have special powers like Doraeman? Last, why do they practicing kendo/ sword? they have rockets and lasers!? doesn't make anysense! :S

Well atleast the screen capture that I took gave us justice though.
Houro Musuko - Now, I'm Scared  ;_;
This is a guy; Deal with it
I regret I watch this show. Its corrupting my moral, and my prejudice to third sex. Is he gay? I totally didn't understand the whole plot! But still .... he scared the hell out of me. KyoAni, what have you done!
Mitsudomoe R2 - This is not Code GAYASS or something! Yes this is Mitsudomoe!
Taste the wrath of Justice, Gachi Reinja!
Ridiculous as it seems but heck! Mitsudomoe sure gave me a laugh trip with their first ludicrous special first episode. Stay classy there.

This is just the batch one of my random rants of the currently airing animus. Gonna have the second half this week. Still thinking if I should continue writing Kimi ni Todoke, Sawaka is cute.....
Anyways, That's all for this week. See ya later.

Ja!

PS:
Enjoy this Paipan Ero Cosplay!
She doesn't have a slit on her vajayjay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment