Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gosick - First Impression; Not very Impressive

Weird enough, I'm having difficulty talking things out to BONES's new anime. So I'm gonna spam out a lot of screenies instead.


Kujou Kazuya,  he was known as the "Springtime Reaper" for whatever reason since he came into Saint Marguerite academy.
 Victorique. She's the doll-like loli that lives in the uppermost part of the library I think. She reminds me of DJMax's Oblivion. She wears a typical gothic lolita fashion which matches her cold obaa-san attitude.
 Victorique, is how she was called by others, though MAL  stated that her name is Victorica. She seems to treasure this necklace very well.
Then came Grevil, an inspector who often comes to see Victorique to uhh, be helped in his investigations, since Victorique has an outstanding sleuthing ability. This time he went to Victorique to ask about the case about the old fortune teller who mysteriously died.


Grevil deduced that the culprit was the gardener, but its obviously the arabian maid.
 Me lieks rolling loli!
Lets skip the Kujou dance...erm
This is face is SUPAH CUTE! I wish for Kujou to tease her every episode so I can see this cuddly cheeks more often.
 
It seems that Victorique never goes outside due to her reactions. She now looks like a child along with her onii-san. But I don't wanna think that. >_>
Now this is what I'm waiting for. The Sherlock Holmes reference. But I don't think its appropriate for Victorique to use a pipe. It ruins her image. Unless she uses it as a pacifier.
The Arabian maid escaped, and somehow they found an invitation to a party at a cruise.

First impression:
I don't wanna think that the anime sucks but it really had no good points for me except for Victorique. Maybe I'll just watch the next episode, and hope that things will turn out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment