Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? - Episode 01

Sorry for the late post. I was busy fapping watching this anime for a couple of times before I got the nerve to say anything. Now I can say this for sure, this is EPICNESS!!! and Yuu... HNNNGGHH!!
Aikawa Ayumu. He's our male protagonist. And as you know, he's a zombie. Though he's a zombie, he doesn't look like those from Resident Evil games. He's just a normal human, yet he just doesn't die; he's already dead afterall. Well, he does have some sort of zombie-like charactreristics.
...and that he's afraid of the sun, cause he dries rapidly until he'll look like a raisin.
Eucliwood Hellscythe, she's a necromancer from the underworld. Yeah right >_> For a necromancer, she surely is heavily armored. Never mind that. She's really fucking cute! And that armor really adds as an asset.
But whatever she looks like. She's just a lazy, non-talking freeloader who eats a lot and easily gets hungry. So she ain't gonna be like the second above picture. EVER! or at least in this episode.
Haruna, a self-proclaimed Masou Shoujo. Yeah, MASOU SHOUJO. Whatever that means, she looks like a magical girl holding a pink chainsaw which she names Mysteltain. Man, isn't her outfit's a little bit revealing? Nah, she's a DFC, she doesn't care.
Or maybe she does. *nosebleed*  Erm...with a rather unfortunate yet delicious event she started to live together with Ayumu.
Worst crayfish monster I've seen un my entire life! bubble... bubble... bubble... and to exterminate that we need...
A pervy crossdresser! I mean, Aizawa Ayumu! I really LOLed at the henshin sequence.

First impression:
Its an epic win for me so I'm so gonna blog this series. No further explanation to describe how much awesome this anime is. Well, except for the unnecessary pantsu~ shots. But if its from Haruna or Yuu, I don't mind. I don't mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment