Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kimi ni Todoke - Episode 00

Winter had already started and I just remembered that I should make my first impressions of animes in Winter season so I guess I'll just start with Kimi ni Todoke which I consider as one of the main streams of this time around.

Kimi ni Todoke (Reaching You) season 2 is just a sequel of KnT's season 1, a continuation of a growing romantic relationship between Kazehaya Shouta "The Popular Guy" and Sawako Kuronuma "The Unpolished Crystal". This romance and Slice-of-Life certainly catch the hearts of many viewers and especially the fan girls, screaming Kazehaya's name. :)



Haters Gonna Hate

The only thing that I hate about this show is Kazehaya. He's an archetype. He is annoying especially when he tries to comfort everyone around him, I mean doesn't he have flaws? He is like a saint that will give us a lending hand when we need him, he is omnipresent! And he is handsome-u!
What I like

The animation and the development in the supporting characters while on the other hand, the mains, still remain the same except to Sawako's sudden change into beauty in a certain episode on season 1.
That's Kazehaya remember?
First Impression:

Oh wait! this is episode zero right? it means this is just an extra episode or special rather, before the reel deal comes out. I guess I have still need to do this.

Anyway, I'm actually glad that they made a recap episode of Kuromi in season 1. I was planning to re-watch the season 1 just to refresh my memories of the series, I guess there's no need for that. Impression-wise. The extra episode was nice, Kuro finally evolving into a better person though her voice (Aya Hirano) doesn't fit the "Evolving into a better person" but still like it. Frankly saying, I enjoyed watching Kuromi than Sawaka because she did a lot just to win Kazehaya's heart whilst Sawako is just observing the things around her, like a spectator. She's nauve, she's like meh! Well that's just me.

Going back to the special episode, it seemns that Valentines is coming and out princesses are starting on purchasing chocoleitu and the other one baked her own. Hopefully they start focusing upon our lead character ... I want something that defile Kazehaya. Anyway, I'm looking forward for the next real episode, there's a new guy in the opening seq. I wonder who he is and what's his role this season, we will fint it out any time soon. So yeah, I'm gonna pick Kimi ni Todoke season 2 in my blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment