Friday, December 3, 2010

Shiki - Episode 18; Hard Gay and Counterattack

Hi Baby! Wanna touch my abs and ass, and my six packs?
 After alot of thinking I decided to drop Fairy Tail to give way for a new good show to be blog here in Baka Kynte. Yep, Tenshi, I'll do ShiKi just like what you wanted :). On the previous hopeless episode of ShiKi, everyone got bitten by ShiKi and turned into one of them. As to the next day, Hard-Gay Tatsumi took a visit to Yuuki's place.That get-up is just too sexy for a guy don't you think? I guess he's just hot because of the weather. Let's just think that way.
This knife is too damn sexy for me~
 Tatsumi-Gay-Lord knock in the door and Yuuki's Dad abruptly stabbed Tatsumi at his side-belly but didn't even blink. Jinrous sure are powerful.
Of course we don't!
 Damn those CrunchyRoll subbers who putted Jinjou instead of Jinrou! Ok, now, calm down Kynte, I know you want to kill them.
They refer to people like them YAOIS
 Jinrous are werewolf-like creature, their features are far greater than Shikis, vampire-like creatures. Their power is two times superb to humans, they could survive with normal humans food, they can drink water as well. Come to think of it, Shiki's system is just like in the Dance in the Vampire Bund. Werewolves are the servants of the Vampires and helping them with their task. Now it makes sense.
That Cat Ears make sense now.
 As to this kid, Akira ... I believe he turned into a Jinrou. Judging by the looks of Tatsumi and Yoshie, both of them have cat ears and their eyes are yellow.
Nice outfit Emo kid
 I'm just wondering where do they get all these exaggerated clothes? Really!
He'll come back to gay you.
 Better be careful Natsuno or he might suck the hell out of ya!
MAI WAIFU in Shi-Ki
 Oh my, Oh my, Mai Waifu is back :)
Oh no! she saw it!
Speechless
 OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Don't worry Tohru you'll see your crush again ... as an Okiagari
Ah TENSHI ka?! What angelic face *what's with the aura eh?*
 Ritsuko, my second crush in this series, because of her nice body! just turned into a Shiki. I have read some of brouhaha in the internets and making some speculations over the matter whether Ritsu-chwan is a Jinrou or not, frankly speaking, she isn't. For those who doesn't have a keen eye like me, Ritsu-chwan checked her pulse but it ain't pulsing, lol. And that exclude her to the group of Jinrou's wanna be. End of matter.
One hell creepy loli
 This is rather creepy than cute.
She dyed her hair!
 After watching these flashbacks of Chizuru when she's still a human made me feel a bit sympathetic to her. She's a loving and full of life wife, and her hair was green ... she might dyed it when she turned into a Shiki.
Just as KEIKKAKU!
Commencing Raep counterattack!
 Hey Kazuko, you'll know who killed your son, Atsushi.
Your outfit is more scandalous
 Isn't it?
Those OPPAI is surely outrageous.
Hey Pops, you'll gonna find out who killed your daughter soon.
I WIN!
 That smile is just creepy. I think Natsuno and Waka-Sensei played their card very well. They made it look like Toshio is in the side of the Shiki's and tried to lure Chizuru to come along to the Kagura dance festival and expose the real cause of the bizarre deaths that occurring to the Sotaba village.
Grab her and let the people of Sotaba see her panty
 Watch this scene. 19:48!!
Pops go berserk!
Because of the milk, dumb ass!
 That oppai is obscuring her heartbeat!
REINFORCEMENT!
 Seishirou and Atsuhi going commandos!
That Old Man - he could block cars! what if he turn into a Shiki
A heartbreaking father and son meet-up.
It’s time for you to open your eyes, O stupid loyal ones!
What will happen next?! can't wait for next episode!
PS: Sorry for the lame post because I am very hungry while doing this. I do not put much thinking on this post since I didn't read the manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment