Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bakuman - Episode 10 "Miyoshi is Super Hot!"

Kaya Miyoshi is SUPER HOT!
How could I let this slip? How could I!!!!! Scream out loud, slamming my head on the desk. Blood spill around. - It caught me surprise by Kaya's normal dress, its simple yet sexy. Look at that sugoi heart-pounding pose of her? Just ignore the guy next to her. He's an idiot. Kaya is throwing herself to him but yet he ain't give a shit. How must he have to be so ladies-man! 
Epic Hallway is EPIC!
You must be wondering why am I doing Bakuman now and its already has 10 episode. Well, if you haven't notice the tag, I putted on "Miyoshi is Super Hot" tag. So, yes, if Kaya is in the episode, I will absolutely blog it. No matter how busy I am. Since I'm already here let me just blog the whole episode. Tee-Hee. As to our dynamic duo they went to mistah monkey-face editor Hattori, luckily he forgot his something, I forgot dang, so he invited Shujin and Saiko to come along upstair, in the Shounen Jack's office. It was one hell epic hallway they got there. There's Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and many more. I wish I could go somewhere like it.
I thought she was flat
And I thought she was flat. Their uniforms are illusive! how could it conceal something so great inside it? I mean when Kaya and Miho are in their school uniform it seem like they don't have that size, well Miho is flat, but Kaya! I neven thought your Oppais are superbly well-endowed. You got it from your Mama? aren't you? :>
Takagi: Ungrateful Bastard
She even Brought you snacks! How could you ignore such cute and thoughtful girl :'(
Yeah go PUNCH him until he DIES!
The new dating couple-ou~ is now having some tincy-wincy fight over some thing which I totally forgot. Heh. Probably its about dating again because Kaya is dying to go in a date with Shuujin. Come to think of it, their relationship is more fun to watch compare to Saiko and Miho. It's like Saiko and Miho's relationship is just too passive. Kaya made a pretty good point over saying the promise that Miho and Saiko made. For me, its like a child's game nothing more nothing less. 
Monkey-Face! 
I knew it from the very start that Hattori-san is an honest person and a good editor. He went through to look-up for a better decisions for our Dynamic Duo, Saiko and Shuujin. Well, thats all for this Bakuman post. Hope to improve next time. 

PS: I really really like this episode if it isn't obvious.



No comments:

Post a Comment