Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baka Kynte: Renewal (Updates)


Its been awhile since I posted something here in Baka Kynte, well I just want to update the readers, if there's any, why we, Loli-kun and I, haven't posted anything 'til now. Loli-kun's has some problems in real life so he can't post as of now. While I were busy in my game, Battle of the Immortals, wanna get the 15,000 prize!

Anyway, I'll be back on my blog post probably after Christmas day so expect my post for TWOGK, Amagami SS and Oreimo, though Oreimo just ended, I already watched it. About Shiki I think I should drop it, have plenty things to do so yeah, no more Shiki but I might post something about Shiki if the episode is great.

So yeah, Happy Holidays guys! To celebrate it here's video of Haruhi Suzumiya's Hare Hare Yukai FULL!! (This what makes Haruhi So Awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment