Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fortune Arterial - Episode 9

It looks like I'll be rushing things; episode 10 is out just now...I think, and so as one of my picks this winter season: Haiyoru! Nyaruani: Remember my Mr. Lovercraft. Oops, I'm not leaking things here. BTW its back to blogging nonsense.
Behold the new way of drinking blood! Vampires nowadays need to have proper etiquette. Be like Erika for example, she drinks her daily dose of  fresh blood through a straw. Now I'm wondering how they crave for blood.
Iori you asshole! How can you say your mother had bad taste for choosing servants. Kuze is very h-o-t! And the anime even emphasizes her beauty more than the others.
OMG!! Kuze's master, and both Iori's and Erika's 251 year-old mother is a LOLI! It doesn't get any better than this. Because of her, I'm fired up to see the next episode.
Erika, once again she's been shadowed by another character. And of all people, her mother. Anyways, there's not much development in the story, its just knowing Kuze's master and knowing Kuze's master is a loli. Moreover, the Master-Servant relationship between Kaya and Kuze is soo yurilicious! Nevermind Kouhei and the others, they're like extras to me now. End of Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment